Charlotte holds high office, but her standing relative to the Governor is not clear. She has authority to give orders to Captain Kasumi--but Kasumi sometimes interferes with Charlotte's actions. She is confident in her power, even arrogant, sometimes capricious and cruel. Seems to be responsible for training and integrating the girls of Mermaid Island. Pursues her own personal agenda, sometimes at odds with Akira's orders and the interests of the Waerter.
Unlike the tightly controlled Gov. Akira and Commander Kasumi, Charlotte revels in her lush, sensual body.
Charlotte like all the other inhabitant of Mermaid Island used to live a normal life. Sometime when she was already confined in the island, she formed a group with four other girls who were devoted admirers of her. They were later called The Adel team consist of herself, Ange, Miranda, Marianne and Monroe. Akira Hiiragi acknowledge Charlotte's strength and leadership so he invited her to be part of Welter, the ruling faction in Mermaid.
Charlotte is a beautiful girl with long, pink hair and big breasts. Her nipples sometimes peak out from the cups of her purple bustier when she moves. Her skirt reveals her panties when she walks. Her stockings are thigh highs with garters. She is proud of her long, sharp, painted nails.
Like some of the other girls with winged Arms (e.g. Ange), she wears triangular hair ornaments on either side of her head. Sometimes, these ornaments and her hair give her face a butterfly look, like her Arm in miniature.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Claw Combat - Charlotte was able to use her sharp fingernails at her foes. This was first seen in episode 2, where she cleaves Mamori's gym outfit.
- Mind-controlled Harem - Charlotte can mind-control females into their erotic side.
- Goddess Complex - Charlotte suffers from a massive god complex, causing herself wanted to be a 'goddess' and viewing her work as an officer being in godly quality, which was fueled by her technological prowess and has only worsened just in time. This narcissism has proven to be Charlotte's sarcastic denial of Akira's orders, often clouding her reasoning and slowing her ability to adjust to unforseen situations.
- Nail Damage - If someone (in case, Liberator) tries to damage her miniature nails while Charlotte was wielding an Arm, she'll cause a strong pain of nail stimuli. This cause Charlotte extremely vulnerable to any type of attacks.
- Charlotte is the first Liberator to have inverted nipples, while the second was Momoka Sagara.
- Charlotte's motif was Kuroto Dan (A.K.A, Kamen Rider Genm) from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. Meaning that both of them sharing their dark nature.
- Additionally, the situation between the godly complexes of Charlotte Scherzen and Kuroto Dan were both unintentional.
- Scherzen means "to joke" in German.